These pictures represent the same scene shot with different colour filters. There are two sets of pictures. With Nokia N9, one can easily choose to shoot a photo in:
– colour filter: off (first picture and seventh picture)
– Sepia (second picture and 8th picture)
– Black and White (third picture and 9th picture)
– Vivid (forth picture and 10th). This picture is almost similar to the first one. The only difference is the accentuated colors.
– Negative (fifth picture and 11th picture)
– Solarise (last picture).
Each colour filter is different and the user can experiment with the one he/she wants depending on what his/her preferences.