“The Laws Governing Your Results and Your Success:
1. The Law of Perpetual Transmutation:
- Energy moves into physical form.
- The images you hold in your mind most often materialize in results in your life.
2. The Law of Relativity:
- Nothing is good or bad, big or small… until you relate it to something.
- Practice relating your situation to something much worse and yours will always look good.
3. The Law of Vibration and Attraction:
- Everything vibrates, nothing rests.
- Conscious awareness of vibration is called feeling. Your thoughts control your paradigms and your vibration (which dictates what you attract).
- When you are not feeling good, become aware of what you are thinking, and then think of something pleasant.
4. The Law of Polarity:
- Everything has an opposite: Hot & Cold, Up & Down, Good & Bad, In & Out.
- Constantly look for the good in people and situations. When you find it, tell the person. People love compliments and the positive idea in your mind makes you feel good. Remember, good idea – good vibration.
5. The Law of Rhythm:
- The tide goes out … night follows day … good times – bad times.
- When you are on a down swing, do not feel bad. Know the swing will change and things will get better. There are good times coming – think of them.
6. The Law of Cause and Effect:
- Whatever you send into the Universe comes back. Action and re-action are equal and opposite.
- Say good things to everyone; treat everyone with total respect and it will come back. Never worry about what you are going to get; just concentrate on what you can give.
7. The Law of Gestation:
- Every seed has a gestation or incubation period. Ideas are spiritual seeds and will move into form or physical results.
- Your goals will manifest when the time is right. Know they will.
- Thoughts are like seeds planted in our fertile minds that bloom into our physical experience if we have nourished them.
The best way to understand these laws is to apply them in your daily life. And remain open to new ideas. All the laws are related to each other in some way and they are as irrefutable as gravity. You need to understand that these laws are directly related to all your results in life.
While the laws mentioned above are simple, please do not reject their simplicity. In life, often the most powerful things are the simplest of things!”
(by Neel Raman)
( Thank you Imam for these laws 🙂 )